Maine Prefab Homes - Your Home Your Way
|The Modular Way||Top 10 Reasons||Your Home, Your Way||The Right Products||Specifications|
Lots of Prefab Homestyles to Choose From
Ryzen Homes offers a wide variety of pre-designed, maine prefab, modular homes, cottages, colonials, capes, ranches, and commercial buildings to fit many different tastes and floor plan needs. Every prefab home built by Ryzen Homes is unique even though they offer over 100 standard modular plans in all styles and price ranges. Some degree of customization goes into each construction project in accordance with the specific desires of the home buyer. This is your dream home, we want to make sure its the way you want it, so dont be afraid to ask us for what you want.
Ryzen Homes builds maine prefab modular homes to customized to meet your needs and desires. We can also build your new prefab home to meet the ENERGY STAR program in Maine and uses a custom cellulose insulation system in the attic, extensive air sealing, proper basement insulation, and healthy indoor air quality.
Ryzen Homes builds their prefab homes with only superior quality materials. We offer customers a vast array of choices in interior equipment and design elements. Kitchens, baths, carpets, doors, and windows provide only a few of the areas that allow for numerous decorative and functional options. Homebuyers may purchase a pre-designed modular home model, modify an existing home model, or submit their own custom floor plan for construction to our design team for a prefab home.
Our Maine prefab home sizes range from small and cozy to large and spacious. Prefab modular homes can be configured and customized to almost any dimension. Our company adheres to strict quality control standards and have a team of experienced builders and modular home installers. Dedicated quality control personnel carefully review all products and home plans in the factory. In addition, we have one of the best warranties in the industry, offering a 10-year coverage on major structural defects and a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials.
Our ENERGY STAR Upgrade Package Features (Optional):Our homes are independently tested and ENERGY STAR labeled (optional)
- 80% of the home is built indoors and not exposed to the elements
- At the factory, there is virtually no waste - materials are re-used or recycled
- Energy Efficient - We guarantee our homes to be at least 30% more efficient then code or we will pay the difference for 3 years!
- Our homes are made right here in Maine and New Hampshire reducing travel time
- Healthy indoor air quality - our homes feature Whisper Green Panasonic Ventilation Fans or Heat Recovery Ventilation for healthy indoor air quality.
- Low VOC Paints and Sealants - we only use products that are safe for our homeowners.
- R-19 Walls
- R-49 Attics insulated with Nu-Wool Cellulose Insulation
- R-6.5 Basement insulation
- ENERGY STAR Rated Windows and Doors
- ENERGY STAR Rated Heating System
Learn What Makes a New England Modular Home a Green Home
NEH Green Flyer (2277 KB)